These 2 photos were taken 26 minutes apart.
- As dark and cloudy as it was, it never rained
- A storm can roll out just as quickly as it rolled in
- Sometimes you need to have a few clouds to experience a beautiful sunset
I don’t know what you are going through, but we’re all going through something. And right now, that something is the biggest, heaviest burden you think you can bear, but remember these things:
- Just because it’s cloudy doesn't mean it’s going to rain.
- Storms will come; you just need the endurance to wait them out.
- God’s glory will shine through even the cloudiest of skies.
Not only that, but you don't have to do it alone.
"...And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”