Saturday, December 21, 2013

Let's see where this thing goes...


So I’ve decided that I’m going to start writing a blog.

I don’t really have any goals for this thing, but I feel like it’s something I will enjoy and I hope you find enjoyment and entertainment in.  I’m a creative person, and I believe that creativity can be expressed in many different forms.  The only writing I do for work is technical, so there’s not much opportunity there to be creative; although, I must say, talking (or writing) your way out of following the rules and justifying why the rules should be “bent” does take some creativity.  But that’s another story for another day.

Although there really isn’t anything specific I’ll be writing about, it’ll mostly be just my thoughts on something I think is significant or funny that might have happened on any given day or some memory that jumped into my head. 

Two things I will definitely write about, though, are my family and Jesus.  My wife and two daughters are the most important people I have on this earth and Jesus is the most important person I have outside of this earth and within me.  I’m going to predict that all four of them will make their way in some form or another into every post.  It’s not something I will do on purpose, but because they are such a part of who I am, I will simply have no choice but to include them.

Anyway, I hope you like what I have to say.  And even if you don’t like it, keep reading!  Oh, and leave a comment or two…lots of times, the comments are better than the post itself. 
 
Now, let's see where this thing goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment